How does meetflash work?
- You can create a set of photos and videos of a model in the "Meetchat/create set" section
- You do not have access to the set, only the model does
- If the model purchases any of the photos or videos included in the set, you will receive payment in a few days
- The set created is sent to the private cloud on the app where nobody else can access it
- The model will then have the photos and videos available to view through the "My sets" menu.
- You receive your set of photos taken by the photographer and these are displayed with a watermark
- You can purchase any photos you like whenever you wish and download them to your device's gallery
- The photos and videos you do not purchase remain accessible on the app
- You can share the set of photos with your family and friends via a link
Safety: How does meetflash guarantee the confidentiality of my photos and videos?
As indicated in the general conditions, the photos and videos taken by a third party will not be stored on their device.
How can I share meetflash with my friends?
Once you have viewed the set of photos or videos, you can share them via a link.
How do I change the language?
Like the vast majority of applications, meetflash is displayed in your device's language. If you want to use meetflash in another language, you can change the language of your phone
How do I find photographers close to me?
Ensure that you have your location activated on your smartphone. You need only access the "Photographers" section on your menu and choose the one you like the most.
How do I schedule a future appointment with a photographer?
Change your location in the "My profile" section, indicating the exact location of your photography session.
Locate the photographer you want, open the chat and arrange an appointment using the calendar icon.
The photographer will either accept or reject your proposal.
Once someone has purchased my photos and videos, when will I receive payment?
- Once you have registered in Stripe and model has purchased your photos and videos, you will receive payment for the set in your current account in approximately 15 days. You can also check flow of sets purchased in Stripe. You will receive 70% of the amount paid in each transaction.
- Once you have been registered, log in Stripe and check your dashboard and change the frequency of payments received: daily, weekly or monthly.
- How? Log in Stripe with your mail and password and check “Balance” > “estimated future payouts” section.
- You will receive your payments according to selected frequency one week after that transaction has been made. This is when Stripe release payments.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is a secure platform for payment and collection methods through the internet.
Stripe is a technological platform that allows you to receive all payments into your bank account for the photo-sets that your customers have decided to purchase from you.
Therefore, in order to be able to receive the money, you need to have a Stripe account or register once in advance.
If you do not have an account, you will need to fill in a form so that Stripe will be able to make transfers to you.
Once you sign up as a photographer, Stripe will validate your data. The first transaction you make as a photographer will take a few days to be validated and payment will be received approximately after fifteen days.
Once you have been registered in Stripe with your mail and password, you can access the dashboard and change the frequency of payments: daily, weekly or monthly. You will be able access this option through "Balance" > "estimated future payouts" section.
You will receive your payments according to selected frequency one week after that transaction has been made. This is when Stripe release payments.
If you want more information, or to access your dashboard, you can click on the following link:
In case you wish more Stripe information, please click here
If I do not appear in the lists of photographers, what can I do?
It is possible that you have accidentally deactivated your entry in the search listings. To confirm this, access your profile and ensure that the check box "show in search listings" is activated.
If I become a photographer, can I go back to being a model?
Once you become a photographer, you do not stop being a model. You can search for photographers at any time through your menu to arrange a photo and video session as well.