1. What are cookies?
This website (www.meetflash.com)and the MEETFLASH platform use a technology known as “cookies” to gather information on the use of the website, improve the service and personalise the user experience.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer that stores and retrieves data. They are installed in your equipment for the purposes that we will explain below. Under no circumstances do our cookies process personal data or compromise your security.
By using this website and the MEETFLASH platform, you consent to and accept us hosting these cookies on your computer or device for the purposes expressed herein.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you can continue using our website and app normally, although it is possible that your user experience may be slightly impaired.
3. What types of cookie does MEETFLASH use?
To improve your experience and the service, SMART FLASH S.L. uses its own cookies and those of third parties on the MEETFLASH platform, which can be classified according to their purpose as follows:
- Authentication or user identification cookies: these are used to maintain user access. They are our own cookies.
- Social plug-in cookies to exchange social content: these cookies are used to identify content shared with social networks and other websites. We use third-party cookies, specifically those of Facebook (Facebook, Inc.).
- Analysis Cookies: these are third-party cookies (Google Inc.), specifically a Google service called Google Firebase Crashlytics that allows us to obtain statistics regarding the stability of the app, telephone versions and operating systems of the users, number of users, etc., which helps us to resolve any possible problems and study the growth of the app.
4. Uninstalling cookies
If you wish, you can prevent the installation of cookies or delete them from your browser at any time by setting your preferences.
You can find information about how to do this at the following web addresses, depending on the browser you use:
- If you use Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- If you use Internet Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- If you use a different browser, you can obtain more information about how to set up the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
6. Contact us
If you need help setting up cookies in your browser, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.